Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average
must see places of Melanesia
Melanesia is a great place for visit. I am going to share the names of some must see places of this beautiful region:

Ouvéa Island
Maré Island
Vanua Levu
Guadalcanal
Espiritu Santo
Mount Halimun Salak National Park

If you want to go there so I will suggest you to must visit these places and make their tour remember able. I hope you will have great time there.
Thanks given by:
I visited once in my life of Maré Island. When I visited there I have some knowledge about this island. Maré Island is the second-largest of the Loyalty Islands. This island in the archipelago of New Caledonia. It is an overseas territory of France in the Pacific Ocean. The island is part of the commune of Maré. I want to again visit there with my college friends. I like its natural beauty.
Thanks given by:
Maré Island is a best place for having enjoyment. It offers a stunning veiws of nature beauty and you can enjoy there boating. Its shiny wate's colour and its surrounding attractions to more prominent it. It is a one major charming spot of Melanesia. I have been there about few months ago with my few family members. We stay there for two days to enjoyed incredible beauty of this awesome destination. It is a really wonderful place for visit and you can enjoy there swimming, camping, kayaking, trekking, photography, nature veiwing and golf surfing. If you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must try these activities and make their trip remember able.
Thanks given by:
Addrain, buddy first of all I would like appreciate your effort that you have shared such a nice and informative post with all of us. Honestly speaking buddy I have no idea about that and I have never been there in my life. After reading your post, I have remove my all hesitation and so sure it will be amazing for me if I will be there. What will you say about that?
Thanks given by:
I am very happy to see that you appreciate my sharing and  I am very thankful to you. I am sure may shared information would be useful other travelling and fun lovers. Best of luck for the tour and I am sure you will spent really amazing time there as well as I had. I will suggest you must explore its surrounding attractions and make their tour remember able.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mount Halimun Salak National Park Addrain 3 769 05-04-2016, 10:32 AM
Last Post: hery
  Melanesia Addrain 0 411 12-17-2015, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Addrain