Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average
Mount Halimun Salak National Park
Mount Halimun Salak National Park is a most visited park this located in Indonesia. It offers a stunning views of nature beauty and you can enjoy there hikking. I have been there about few months ago and enjoyed its nature charming views. Many visitors go there with family and kids and had great time there. It is a best place for enjoyment. I will suggest you to must go there once. I hope you will fully enjoy there.
Thanks given by:
Before your post, I have no idea of this place now I am enjoying in my 3 day bus tours in Africa and I have a plan to visit from here to go Indonesia. I like travelling and I have some days of my winter vacation. I hope I will enjoy there like you. I like to say that for my present tour is really nice for me and I keep some remarkable moments there. I would like to suggest of you must visit once in Africa.
Thanks given by:
Mount Halimun Salak National Park is a best place for visit as travelling point of view. It you have a to go to there then Here I am going to share the names of some most beautiful and gorgeous attractions that you can explore near at this place such as:

Uluwatu Temple
Lake Toba
Puri Lukisan Museum
Weh Island
Universal Studios Singapore

These all attractions are the best for having enjoyment So I will suggest you must visit all places and make their journey remember able.
Thanks given by:
Wow mind blowing and such an informative post had shared with all of us. I am very happy after reading this I am so sure this will be useful for me like all visitors. Anyway buddy i wants to know your experience in detail on Mount Halimun Salak National Park. Then I love to talk about it's nearest attractions. I really hope you will like to share with all.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  must see places of Melanesia Addrain 6 1,907 05-04-2016, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Addrain
  Melanesia Addrain 0 411 12-17-2015, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Addrain